This course focuses on sales and distribution and how this intrinsically important area of business administration is implemented within the framework of the world leading standard software in the area of Enterprise Resource Planning SAP S/4HANA. The SAP S/4HANA application used for this purpose is called SAP SD (Sales and Distribution).
Based on an integrated business scenario which you will accomplish directly in the SAP S/4HANA system, the central topics of Pricing, Delivery and Billing are systematically presented. While working on the system, you gradually get acquainted with all levels of the SAP S/4HANA system. This includes the customizing of your own organizational model, creation of your own master data records, and the customizing and implementation of your own integrated business processes in the area of Sales and Distribution. The practical case studies cover the following areas in particular:
- Organizational model in SAP S/4HANA with special focus on SAP SD
- Master Data in SAP S/4HANA with special focus on SAP SD
- Business processes with a focus on Pricing, Delivery, and Billing Processing
In addition to the detailed description of the SAP SD application, its main components and its business background, important integration points to other SAP S/4HANA applications are presented, too, in particular for financial accounting as well as controlling.
The course is rounded off by background information on project management as part of the introduction of standard software, the organizational units and structures, and the process components of the SAP system for mapping companies and business processes that is integrated in the case studies.
This course requires that the course SAP SD - Sales Order Processing with SAP S/4HANA has been successfully completed and that the contents discussed there have been internalized.
After completing the course, you will have in-depth theoretical knowledge of the SAP S/4HANA system in general and of the Sales and Distribution component SAP SD in particular. You will be able to apply both the SAP S/4HANA system and the SD component in a new environment. You will gain knowledge through a comprehensive description of the organizational structures, their links in the SAP S/4HANA system and through the focus on mapping integrated business processes in sales processing.
In particular, you will acquire knowledge and skills in the following SD-related areas:
- Organizational Units in Sales and Distribution
- Master Data in Sales and Distribution
- Customizing and Application of Pricing Conditions
- Customizing and Application of Delivery Processes
- Customizing and Application of Billing Processes
- Sales Monitoring and Analytics
Conventional courses equip you with concepts, principles, and theories by mostly using the style of a lecture. These courses aim at knowledge transfer and of theoretical links. In Comparison to that, case studies will improve your capabilities of analyzing business problems, developing solutions and decision-making.
The main objective of this course is to give you an understanding of theoretical foundations and practical application with the leading standard software for businesses. Thus, you will develop competencies in the area of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), in particular SAP Sales and Distribution (SAP SD).
This course consists of 3 lecture notes (teaching units):
- Pricing in Sales and Distribution Processes
- Condition Technique in Pricing
- Pricing Configuration
- Condition Records
- Special Pricing Functions
- Condition Types
- Condition Contract Management
- Delivery in Sales and Distribution Processes
- Basic Organizational Units for the Delivery Process
- Structure and Functions of the Delivery Document
- Controlling Delivery Processes
- Goods Issue Process Based on the Delivery
- Processes and Functions based on the Delivery with Embedded EWM
- Billing in Sales and Distribution Processes
- Basic Organizational Units for the Billing Process
- Structure and Functions of the Billing Process
- Controlling the Billing Process
- Special billing Types
- Types of Settlement
- Special Business Processes in Billing
- Interface Between Sales and Distribution and Financial Accounting
SAP Certification Exam
After the successful completion of the course, you will receive a certificate of the Brandenburg University of Applied Sciences. The official SAP consultant certification in SAP S/4HANA SD with the title C_TS462 requires the contents of the two following courses that are directly based on each other. Both courses can be booked at erp4students to special student rates: :
Important Information in Brief
- Total workload: The course requires a workload of 180 hours / 6 ECTS
- Language: English
- System requirmentes: Computer (PC, Mac) with internet access
- Other requirements: For participants without knowledge of SAP S/4HANA we urgently suggest the previous or parallel participation in the course Enterprise Resource Planning with SAP S/4HANA (TS410). For participants without knowledge of SAP SD we urgently suggest the previous or parallel participation in the course SAP SD - Sales Order Processing with SAP S/4HANA.
- Course certificate: Certificate by Brandenburg University of Applied Sciences when all case studies are completed successfully during the course
- Course fee: 525 USD
- Exam fee: 200 USD